Rick & Ann's

California
July 18, 2006
Ann G.
Pleasanton , California
We were there for breakfast on a Saturday. The wait was long but there were pleasant places to sit while waiting. I had the lemon ricotta pancakes - delish!
February 10, 2006
Gus L.
Sydney , Alabama
Wonderful atmosphere to enjoy, a delicious meal and good place to meet up with friends. The meals are so good, tastes just as good as traditional home cooked meals! yumyumyumyum! its great!
June 16, 2005
James J.
Irvine , California
Awesome philly cheesesteaks. For the prize i was amazed at the quantity of food you get and its quality. This place is a must try.
February 4, 2005
Dddd F.
new york , District of Columbia
it is one of the best family restuarants in town. Great waitresses and cooks, clean, very reasonable prices, feel-right-at-home kind of places. In my opinion, the best place to sit down, have good home-cooking, and conversation. Great for adults and kids, alike!
May 1, 2004
Robert C.
Corpus Christi , Texas
I've been here twice for brunch, which is excellent - but of course there's always the super-long wait. Now that I've visited Rick and Ann's three times for dinner, I prefer the dinners. Each time we've been seated almost immediately in one of the cozy booths. <br> I love the amazing artwork that decorates the walls - it's always themed on whichever holiday is approaching, and though it appears, at first glance, as though it's the product of a third-grade class' crafts hour, a closer look will tell you right away that no children could have made such sophisticated and beautiful paper-plate Halloween pumpkins, or pop-up Valentine's. I keep meaning to ask who did make the decorations, but always end up far too engrossed in my meal to bother. <br> Rick and Ann's serves delicious, comforting, classic American dishes like meatloaf and mac and cheese, so don't expect any fancy French food or California cuis ... more