Firehouse Restaurant

Recent Reviews for Firehouse Restaurant
March 7, 2005
John S.
Hillfield , Oregon
To start, the food was amazing. BUT, for the same price I have had better elsewhere. It's pricey, but if you are on a romantic date it is well worth it. You won't be disappointed, as long as your wallet can keep up with you.
November 29, 2004
Andrew N.
Halifax , Nova Scotia
An amazing little restaurant, a great place to stop and have a bite at! I loved it, great atmosphere and awesome service!
October 28, 2004
Rick S.
Union City , California
You get what you pay for...and then there is the Firehouse, you get more. Service was beyond comprehension and the food was not far behind. A great place to take the date to impress her.
September 7, 2002
Michael D.
Sacamento , California
For our anniversary this year, my wife and I went to The Firehouse. Thought it fitting. What we got was tremendous service and a fine quality meal. Personally, being the Average Joe that I am, I was not used to the type of service we got. Be forewarned, if you go to the bathroom, they bring you all new everything at the table. Almost made me feel uncomfortable. I got the chicken, and while very tasty, was a bit dry. My wife got the antelope. Very good. Everything comes in courses and everything was good. The waiter was always there for us and you could tll he really relished his work. If you got the money to spend andyou want to impress your mate, I recommend The Firehouse. And don't be stingy, spring for the valet. Makes parking in Old Sac easier if not making you look like a big shot.;)
March 23, 2002
This restaurant is the epitimy of romantic dining. they give you the respect, so you can be alone and the ambiance so you can actually feel very chivalrous and elegant for the lady. The Executive Chef of the restaurant is a really good friend of mine and he has opened a store for Wolfgang Puck before. he is an amazing cook. I promise you a good time and a great meal. every bit worth it.