Asia De Cuba

Recent Reviews for Asia De Cuba
April 4, 2006
CD P.
Charlottesville , Virginia
We had a blast. The service was quite good (LOVELY waitress) and the drinks were quite good. The atmosphere is just right for a romantic evening, but you can get a bit crazy if you'd like. We sat by a few wonderful groups, and it was fairly homey. Food was very, very good. Desserts were almost obscene. We'll go back. Cuban coffee was the only detraction - not like most cuban coffee I've had.
December 12, 2004
"Awful" just about describes the evening's experience. Snooty, unattentive service. So-so food. BEWARE of the valet. They let my battery run dead, and broke some of the electronics in the car. I waited outside in the cold for 20 min before they even tried to fix it. And when I complained, the manager argued with me! No apologies, no refund of the $30 parking fee. I was stunned. Rarely have I experienced such poor service. PLEASE do not spend any of your $$$ at this place!
April 5, 2002
Asia de Cuba is very different, with an interior design from somewhere else and food that has to be seen and eaten to be believed. The portion sizes here are large, very large. Take a few of your friends along to sahre, not only the food but the check, too. Nice enough, but more of a fun place to go than a place that you might want to frequent. The Redroom Bar is right next door, so that might be worth a try, too...
October 29, 2001
LORI R.
Aroas , California
I had a wonderful experience at Asia de Cuba. The service was out of this world. The servers are very upbeat and friendly. We were'nt in need of anything because there was always someone there to service us. The food is very authentic. Who would've ever thought to fuse asian and cuban? We did have to wait at least thirty minutes on a Saturday night, but the experience was well worth the wait. The decor is unlike anything in the Bay area. The music was loud and energetic. If you're tired of the old and boring dining experience this is the restaurant for you. Very sexy, dark, lively! WOW!