Moose's

Recent Reviews for Moose's
May 26, 2013
okunono
Tokyo , Tokyo
ここの料理はすっごくお勧めです。去年行ったのですが居心地もよくてまた行きたいと思えるお店でした。お店の方の対応も抜群でした。近くに訪れたさいにはぜひ行ってみてください。
January 27, 2010
Hay C.
shtown , Montana
Wow absolutely awesome food here. The atmosphere was great and the food is very well presented. Friendly staff as well
August 11, 2008
It Is I B.
Boston , Massachusetts
What a fantastic place! I flew out here last year and wasnt too impressed with the overall California dining experience till I went here! I was so pleased I went back FOUR nights in a row!!! I was super happy with the wine list! The appetizer list was so good that I took about an hour to make up my mind! I settled with the chicken which was to die for.
September 4, 2007
Great food
October 21, 2006
JMC G.
Washington , District of Columbia
I had a very pleasant experience here. Wait staff was very attentive and the food was rich in flavor. This is a place that takes pride in customer service and food preperation. A must go if you are in the area.
May 1, 2006
W F.
dandridge , Tennessee
I'm giving this one a never before seen five-star rating because food, wine, and service were uniformly good. The food is not elaborately fancy, but excellent flavors and well presented.
March 4, 2006
Jeff J.
ottawa , Ontario
This is fine dining at its best. It is expensive, but well worth it. Every entree is exceptional. The sauces are awesome, and you will not be disappointed
December 1, 2005
Angel G.
Watertown , New York
The Food was excellent, service was perfect, and we saw Bill Murray sitting at the table next to ours.
November 11, 2005
Mike S.
oak park , Illinois
Everything is fantastic at this restaurant. I brought 5 clients in and we had appetizers, salads, and entrees with 4 bottles of wine. 2 bottles of Paul Hobbs Dinner Chardonnnay - great price - great wine, and 2 bottles of Frogs Leap Zinfandel - also great wine for a great price. That wine guy really knows how to work with the customer. We all had a good time and my wife urged me to write this.