Baci

Shreveport, LA

Category: Eclectic

Recent Reviews for Baci
March 27, 2002
I am from Ft. Worth and this place is one of the best restaurants in the south. I have eaten all over DFW and this one blows Texas away. If you are ever in Shreveport Gambling or whatever you must try this one. It is right downtown in Shreveport. The Goat Cheese stuffed filet is great. Worth the trip.
November 28, 2001
LORI R.
Aroas , California
The food is exceptional. The atmosphere is also great, very artistic. They have the best martini menu I have ever seen. I drank a few myself. Love the time I spent there.
October 15, 2001
I love this place. Very cool and original. great concept. I would try the Lobster bisque, it is the best that I have ever had. The Mahi Mahi is great, a must. I loved the martinis also. Jason sepulvado was playing the night we came and he was very entertaining. Had too many martinis though. Overall it is a must if in the Shreveport area.
October 8, 2001
The best origninal idea with the design your own dish pasta. I had the Tortellini, with cajun cream, crawfish, tasso, scallops, shrimp, lobster, and mussels. It was my own creation and it was great. I would recommend it to anyone.
September 7, 2001
The service is great and the food was even better. The best sushi grade tuna I have ever had.
September 7, 2001
I loved my meal. The martinis are even better. Try the Fried calamari its the best I have ever had.
LORI R.
Aroas , California
the best meal I have ever had. I started with the baci sampler, its a must. The entree I had was an black angus goat cheese stuffed filet. It really melted in my mouth. For dessert I tried the bag of berrys malt which was a chocolate bag filled with a berry malt which was to die for. After dinner we went upstairs to check out some live entertainment. I think it was Robbie Emmerson. A large martini list we went with the baci martini which I loved because I was not much of a martini drinker but I could handle this one. The wait staff was great and so was the food. I highly recommend it.