Outback Steakhouse

Recent Reviews for Outback Steakhouse
June 5, 2006
Jim M.
Asheville , North Carolina
As far as outbacks go this is trully one of the better ones the food was served quick and the prices lets just say you know what to expect
March 15, 2005
Michael G.
ridgeland , Mississippi
yes it is a chain ..unlike hardrock..u find good and bad ones ..i found this one realy good service food it was a nice night .....u know what to expect monetwise also
March 23, 2004
Angela M.
Cleveland , Tennessee
The food was really good! One of the best I have eaten at. The employees were friendly also and we had good service!
February 13, 2004
Matt M.
Covington , Ohio
I vacationed in Gatlinburg last year and ate at many places this being one of them......I have ate at Outbacks all across the country and to be honest the food was awesome but the service was the pits......I realize this was a busy night and the manager said that they had a few employees walk out that night which I understand can happen, I will try it again I am going back down in a few months but I have to say the food was excellent.
December 3, 2003
Mike F.
Knoxville , Tennessee
One of the better nationwide chains with dependable service and really good food...try the bloomin onion!
December 2, 2003
The F.
newport , Tennessee
its not a bad eatery food was what would it should be and the employees we real nice
June 30, 2001
m4324
Sevierville , Tennessee
Exceptional steaks, I've traveled all over the world and the steak I had there was the most mouth watering experience I have ever had. The grill man there is simply awesome.