Tuckers Super Creamed Ice Cream

Alameda, CA

Category: Ice Cream

Recent Reviews for Tuckers Super Creamed Ice Cream
December 28, 2004
I went to Tuckers and was shocked that a scoop of ice cream cost about the same as a gallon at the super market, that is quite a big profit margin. However, i was blown away when asked to purchase a 20 dollar tuckers tee shirt, who in their right mind would buy one of these? Not me, regardless, one scoop didn't fill me up so i went back for a second and was charged all over again, making it about 8 bucks for two scoops
December 6, 2003
Susan W.
San Francisco , California
Wonderful ice cream. Love the sundaes. We love Tuckers and all our out of town friends and families insist that we take them there when they are visiting.
June 5, 2000
m1109
Topsham , Maine
I love ice cream, and this place just makes my mouth water thinking about it. You've got to try it... you won't regret it!
April 13, 1998
Poppy B.
I love Tucker's. It's a terrific ice cream parlor and all the ice cream is deelishous, as my father would say. I think it must be homemade. I think everyone should go there.
December 11, 1996
Now that we live in Redwood City and not Alameda, my husband and I really miss Tucker's. There is no substitute for the old-fashioned ice cream parlor atmosphere and the friendly, family operated business (Kate, the owner works most days, and Angela, her daughter, is in charge most evenings). The chains just can't come close to a local establishment like Tucker's. We especially like their chocolate milkshakes - so thick you can hardly get them through a straw!