Sushi Sue

Recent Reviews for Sushi Sue
November 17, 2006
Adrian M.
palo alto , California
This place is yummy in my tummy!
September 17, 2004
Carlos S.
Malibu , California
It's the best I have ever had at any Japanese Restaurant My favorite thing is the unagi, made with Ell. Excellent sushi bar and good prices.
April 22, 2004
Ron L.
Vancouver , British Columbia
Very tiny and descreet place. If you are unsure what to order just ask them to bring you a few dish ... chefs choice you will not be disapionted.
June 2, 2000
I was first introduced to this Restaurant by the owners Daughter and son-in-law. Who served with me in the Navy. It was the second time I had ever had Japanese food and it was great. For a Japanese place, this Restaurant is what I would call a fast food place. I say this cause their main food is Sushi. They do have rice and Soup if you want it. My favorite thing is the unagi, made with Ell. It's the best I have ever had at any Japanese Restaurant. And I have been to several Japanese Restaurant in different parts of North America. One in Mexico, several in California, Five in Nebraska, and Three in Hawaii. Everyone should at least try the unagi. I'm sure they'll agree, it's excellent.
September 26, 1999
Gail G.
Portland , Oregon
This tiny place is hard to find if you don't know where to look for it. If there is any sign outside at street level, I haven't seen it. My friend and I had the opportunity to have the place to ourselves. We just asked the chef to serve us whatever he thought was good, and we had a wonderful dinner.
March 30, 1997
Sen makes the very best tuna roll and unagi that I've ever had. We go there every chance we get, and always ask what's fresh.
July 11, 1996
Anita W.
Sen makes only traditional sushi, and he makes it the best that we've had. Fish is fresh and service is friendly. Try his salmon skin roll or the monk fish liver. The seating is very limited so go early. Sen has a very loyal following. We go over there from SF as often as we can.
June 17, 1996
Excellent sushi bar. No frills, but truly authentic. The price is a little high, but very much worth every cent. Don't come here looking for specialty colorful rolls. Sen is very true to his art. He spends the days buying fresh fish and then spends his evenings preparing it for loyal customers like me.