The Press

Claremont, CA

Category: Organic

Recent Reviews for The Press
January 30, 2005
My boyfriend and I call it "our place" because it's a wonderful little place to go to and linger over conversation whether we are there for dinner, drinks or coffee. Friendly staff are happy to make your experience positive. They even have a great extensive "late night" menu if you are there in the late evening but still hungry.
July 9, 2000
Went there with my family last week. Really enjoyed the food, atmosphere and service. It was nice to have a local place in town to go to and just hang out. No attitude and people were cool. My friends and I are Vegetarian's and we are pretty picky about what and where we eat. The press has a full bar and live music nightly. I think they are open on Monday nights now. Check it out!
July 6, 2000
What a treasure to find such a place! The food is wonderful and wholesome! Well worth a short trip to Claremont!!
July 3, 2000
Was there last night and the food is wonderful. The piano player was a little loud, but the other customers didn't seem to mind. I had the sea bass and it was out of this world. The salad dressing are all organic and out of this world. This is a must see restaurant!!!!!
July 1, 2000
The food is exceptional. All organic and also has some vegetarian dishes. The service is excellent and the atmosphere is to die for. The Bread Pudding is the best in this world. The restaurant is a little hidden in Claremont Village but its a "one in a million".