Iguanas Tequeria

Recent Reviews for Iguanas Tequeria
January 28, 2006
Ss A.
new york , New York
Very good atmosphere. A nice place to eat. The food tastes superb and the service exquisite. I'm sure you will have a pleasant experience
May 9, 2003
Dude, you have not had a burrito until you have an iguana. Their slogan is: "Burritos as big as your head*" with the smallprint saying "actual head size may vary". For about $8 you can get an super iguana, which is a burrito with everthing on it, 13 inches long, and feeds 3 people. Truly amazing. Everything at Iguana is fresh and home made. Numerous salsa's to choose for your food, but my favorite is their roasted habanero salsa. I crave this stuff. I have probably eaten at every taqueria in the greater san jose area (I've lived here for 22 years) and can say bar none that Iguana's rules!
September 1, 2001
Adventuress.....mature - divorced -....brown hair & eyes. A bit conservative looking on the outside....but have a "Wild Woman" who lives inside of me and dances, bare breasted, around the fire in the moonlight. I have a loving heart and am a nurturer...but I also have a direct and open nature and I am not afraid to be who I am and say what I think and feel. I welcome new experiences and seek communication with other adventurous souls. I work hard and I play hard. I've got a fun loving, upbeat attitude and a strong desire to live life to the fullest.
June 16, 2000
Miyoko G.
San Jose , California
While I was taking some classes at San Jose State, I loved to have brritos there. They have some choice for beans and meats, and source. So you can make a brrito with your favorite things! I think Iguana is the BEST PLACE to have brritos! And their Super Iguana is the best choice when you want to share same taste with 3 to 4 people. It's really big that you can't imagine! =)