Dine

Recent Reviews for Dine
September 4, 2007
Dave S.
Waukesha , Wisconsin
The prices are very reasonable for a restaurant like this one. The portions are generous. The service is friendly and attentive. What surprise me the most is that the restaurant is great for families too.
December 1, 2005
Angel G.
Watertown , New York
November 28, 2005
Dave S.
Waukesha , Wisconsin
April 29, 2001
The Scallops are the best.. Very sweet and firm, it's a must have appetizer. We also had the Oysters appetizer which comes with some great sauces. We both had the hazelnut crusted seabass which was a celebration of flavors.
April 6, 2001
Sean S.
San Francisco , California
I had my birthday dinner at Dine. I have to say it was a very enjoyable experience. The Manager treated us very well and invited us back. The food was fantastic.
January 9, 2001
have to respond to the gentleman who said the drinks were made weakly, having spent alot of time eating at the bar and watching the bartenders, they OVER pour every drink, the gentleman has no idea what he is talking about.
December 19, 2000
Rod R.
Walnut Creek , California
Great food, large portions, fairly priced, the only two drawbacks are, it is a little too noisy at dinner time and the drinks are mixed weakly. But the food and service are beyond reproach. I recommend the tomato soup that has taragon in it, it knocked my socks off!
June 7, 2000
Brian A.
Mississippi
Ever since Dine opened a few months ago, it's been getting raving reviews. So we tried it out a few weeks ago and I must say that I do agree with those reviews. They have some wonderful food and a great atmosphere. The food: We started with a spare rib appetizer that was just great. It's in a spicy and tangy sauce and the meat was so tender that it melt in our mouths. I had the hazelnut crust seabass for main course. The fish was perfectly done, so juicy and tender. The only complaint I had was that the hazelnut crust was a little salty. My sister had the pot roast and it was delicious, not to mention the huge portion. My mom got the lamb and really enjoyed it. I don't like lamb so I can only take her words for it. For dessert, you have to try the warm chocolate cake. It's not very sweet and it's just pure heaven. We also had the profiteroles, they were good, but not the best. The rest of the restaurant: The prices are very reasonable for a restaurant like this one. ... more