La Louisiana

Recent Reviews for La Louisiana
October 23, 2004
William C.
Orlando , Florida
The restaurant was really good. Being so far from home, it really took me back. The Crawfish Etoufee is a must for anyone too far from home to enjoy it there.
July 12, 2004
Melissa S.
Beverly Hills , California
The Gumbo is a must! Authentic taste and feel for California! All of the wait staff are very helpful and cater to your every need.
July 20, 2000
Scott R.
Vancleave , Mississippi
To expensive. This place is trying but trying to hard. Relax and let it flow. You want to create a jazzland experience. Well I have grown up around it. Trust me, just relax and let your ideas flow naturally and you will come out really good.
June 23, 2000
Eric A.
murrieta , California
I never had real southern food before I came here and I liked it. The place is real nice and so is the service.
May 26, 2000
Gary P.
Wisconsin
This is an outstanding restaurant that gives you a taste of Southern Cuisine. Overall the restaurant is excellent. The food is exquisite in taste. The service is very good. Anytime I have family and friends visit from Louisiana, I make sure and take them to this wonderful restaurant. The ambiance is wonderful;dim lighting and a live jazz band that performs on specific nights.