Elephant Bar

March 26, 2007
Dino D.
Fremont , California
11 reviews , 1 photo
I thought it was pretty good for a chain restaurant.
March 23, 2007
Sandra W.
new york , Florida
Good fantastic place wonderful eat good nice fantastic..... good great so good and nice
September 14, 2004
Michael G.
Walnut Creek , California
I did not like much about this place, but the food was not ok. It was noisy, garish, over priced, and below average service. Other than that it was not that bad. I would go back if I had a free coupon.
April 12, 2002
Mark M.
Fremont , California
The food is awful. Microwaved Hamburgers, I think they get there chicken dishes from Stoffers or worse yet Swanson. The pasta tasted like Lean Cusine. Is there a ranking lower than 1 how about .-00009 it truly deserves it. Why do people line up for this torture. Truly Bad, Awful. I took my hamburger home to the dog and she wouldn't eat it. (I know I should be shot for that)Been there twice thinking it was a off day never again. There are better resturants McDonalds comes to mind. Chili's is far better and out its league so is Hunan Palace which is wonderful and they all are in the Hub. People ought to line up for them. Yes its true there is something worse than McDonalds and it is now in Fremont.
January 7, 2001
The wait was not worth it. We spent most of the evening waiting at the Bar. You do not have too much choice as the entrance becomes VERY crowded with all the people waiting. Once seated, service was your basic bring the food, take plates away when done..I agree there are many other places with excellent food and friendly service to choose from in Fremont.
September 10, 2000
Dave T.
Except for the decor and the bar inside this place sucks. I still don't understand why anyone would wait in a long line on almost any evening to go in there. Chili's is a five star resturant compared to this place. The service is awful, the food is even worse. Only the drinks from the bar were decent. I tried the place twice thinking maybe they just had a bad day. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. Save your money and your time and go to Chili's next door. I have a suggestion of what they can do with their beeper.
September 8, 2000
Vic J.
Pleasanton , California
All I can say that is good about this place is the atmosphere. They have a cool bar, but lousy Bloody Marys. Their chicken strips are horrid. Service is alright. I'd reccomend Chili's over the Elephant Bar. Better food, better drinks.
May 22, 2000
Tim D.
Martinez , California
Trendy but good. The food and service are very good. Long waits can be expected, but generally worth the wait.