Ann's Thai Cuisine

Recent Reviews for Ann's Thai Cuisine
March 18, 2005
James D.
Riverside , California
Have plenty of water on hand here as the spices were kickin', enjoyed it immensly though.
February 8, 2001
Bart B.
Charlottesville , Virginia
The name has changed to Lamda's Thai Cuisine recently. The food is still very good. The service was reasonably prompt. Good for a local lunch stop.
July 5, 1999
Very pleasant dining experience, food prepared quickly, friendly staff.Wide selection and daily specials. One of those secret, small placesthat locals know about! A+++ in my book.
June 29, 1998
My boyfriend and I found it to be a very nice restaurant. Good food, pleasant atmosphere, and reasonable prices. The Som tam was just right (not too much lemon) and one of the best Thai restaurants in the bay area.
April 20, 1998
Francis L.
We first ate at Ann's the weekend that they opened. The food is very well prepared and delicious. Especially interesting is the Green Papaya Salad--very crunchy and fiery hot. Many other items on the menu are not your average restaurant fare. If you like hot, authentic home style Thai this is the place to go. Note: Ann also runs a catering buisness out of her restaurant. I can't address it's quality, but it might be something to keep in mind
March 12, 1998
Scott M.
An exceptional Thai restaurant tucked away off of a side street near Broadway in Redwood City. It was a little difficult to find, but well worth it. The small family owned restaurant serves many of the standard Thai dishes, but also those peculiar to their home city of Nakhon Ratchasima (Korat). It is small and personable with the owner Ann tending to each customer. When we visited, I did not see one of my favorite dishes and then asked. Even though it was not on the menu, the cook made it especially for us. The Floating Rama (palam long song) was great we enjoyed the Tom Yung Gai soup, and the curry too. The fish special was excellent and the Thai tea refreshing. One thing I look forward to at Thai restaurants is finding coconut ice cream for dessert and they had it. We have been back several times, each time the food is consistently good, prices reasonable, and service fast.