Galeoti's

Recent Reviews for Galeoti's
May 24, 2007
Jodi B.
San Mateo , California
We drive all the way from San Mateo just for the fabulous homemade pasta dishes and pizza. They make all there sauces and are not afraid using garlic. You can please everyone's palate from 1 to 100 years old. Hours are limited so call first before heading out. Once you go, you will be hooked for life....
January 6, 2006
I was just wandering where u came up with the name galeoti that is my family name and i wanted to see if u had any relation to me cause i know there is not to many galeotis around here and another thing i have never had your pizza before but im sure it is good if u are italian well i hope u write back to me to let me know some stuff thanks alot lisa galeoti
January 6, 2006
Just wanted to ask one more thing if u could possably send me a T-shirt with the name of the company on it if u can let me know and il write back and give u my address
December 3, 1997
David R.
I was a little less impressed with this place. The pizza is okay, but it's way overpriced for what it is. Don't get take-and-bake there because they charge the same amount as a regular pizza. For the same quality pizza at a better price, check out Papa Murphy's on Woodside.
October 17, 1997
Greig N.
Well, here's a 'gourmet' pizza shop. It really is different. Haven't tried their whole menu yet, but haven't been dissappointed by anything yet. How about chicken parmesan pizza----or chicken florentine pizza with spinach! Different but great. Oh, and the pizza chefs are culinary graduates, and it shows!! There are the standard items too, like the 'Heart Stopper'---which is a combination of your typical artery clogging meats. Gotta try this place-----and the help there is exceptionally friendly-----and for the guys, their real easy on the eyes!!