Grandview Restaurant

Category: Chinese

Recent Reviews for Grandview Restaurant
February 15, 2002
David O.
Grandview has to be one of the finest Chinese restaurants in the San Francisco Bay Area, if not California. Owned and run by the same family for many years now, this establishment offers a variety of tastes and textures that only an excellent Chinese restaurant can manage. I highly recommend this establishment, they continue to serve only the freshest and finest Chinese cuisine around...
October 25, 1999
Great service and great food!!! I had dinner there last night with my family and had the most rewarding dinning experience in years. Hard to find attentive waitstaff at a chinese restaurant, but not at the Grandview. I will be back!!!
October 25, 1999
I've just finished the most incredible meal. I was surprised to find this restaurant in Burlingame. A friend recommended it to me months ago, but I finally got the time to go. Now I only regret the fact that I should of came earlier. The food was fresh and unique not a typical Americanized Chinese restaurant, very traditional. Best of all the service was wonderful, evenly paced meal. I was not rushed and the food was serviced even paced. I would say go as soon as you can don't wait a month before you go, you will be delightfully surprised.
August 21, 1997
some of the most wonderful chinese we have ever had. Staff tried to sway us away from dishes that were too ethnic for mere caucasians, we ordered them as a matter of pride and they were the best things we had.
April 9, 1997
The best Chinese I've had in a long time. It will not be long before this place catches on by word of mouth. Cannot wait till I go there again.