GrillMaster

San Jose, CA

Category: Grill

Recent Reviews for GrillMaster
September 19, 1997
Great authentic middle eastern food. Terrific service with lots of attention to detail. I really liked the combo plate with spicy kabobs. Moderate pricing.
September 19, 1997
The ribs were very juicy and enough to make your mouth water by just the smell. Best ribs I've had on this side of the coast. The service is friendly, but make sure to ask for Suzie. Enjoyed the live Jazz music on Friday. The atmosphere is authentically middle-eastern atmosphere. If you want eat well AND have a enjoyable time give Grillmaster a try.
September 19, 1997
Have only had the ribs there, but the menu looks very good. They specialize in Middle Eastern foods. My son really loves ribs and I can't wait until he comes home from college at Christmas to bring him here. The ribs were great and I'm sure that he'll agree. The service was good and the people were friendly. I wasn't there on Friday, but found out that they have jazz music, then. Give it a try - glad I found it - I think you'll like it, too.
April 2, 1997
Chris K.
American Grill with Greek/Middle-Eastern influences, taunted me with the prospect of authentic taste but not delivering it. The meat was pretty good, the sides not so hot. (Warming the lavash bread would have been a great improvement.) Service wasn't the best, but was acceptable.