Sneakers Pub & Grill

Recent Reviews for Sneakers Pub & Grill
September 18, 2007
Brian J.
san carlos , California
Sneakers has a great atmosphere and a very varied menu. They have just done a remodel of the outside and modified some of the interior as well. Great little local sports bar.
September 18, 2007
Brian J.
san carlos , California
July 24, 2007
Rei A.
Palo Alto , California
I frequent the San Carlos location and let me tell you, it's great! This is just a regular, family owned Pub/Grill. The food is bar style so of course you have pizzas, burgers, sandwiches...even steaks if you want something different. The girls and guys are always friendly, although service can be a bit slow, but it's because their busy! Overall...I've never had a bad time and find myself at Sneakers, relaxing after work.
October 10, 2005
Nancy S.
San Francisco , California
247 reviews , 1 photo
Went to the San Carlos Art & Wine Festival yesterday and ran across Sneakers while there. What a great place! The menu is so large that even the pickiest eater could find something to eat. They have tables outside, which are great. The service was friendly, and the food was wonderful! We had burgers, sandwiches and salads. All were large portions, more than we could eat actually, and all of excellent quality. I am anxious to go back to try some other things from their large menu.
May 3, 2005
In A WORLD OF CORPORATE GIANTS FEEDING US AVERAGE FOOD FOR THE SAKE OF CORPORATE PROFIT. SNEAKERS IS FAMILY OWNED AND IT IS EVIDENT THAT THE FOOD QUALITY AND RESTAURANT STYLE AND CLENLINESS COME BEFORE PROFITS. REALLY GOOD FOOD AND A FUN PLACE TO GO. <br> SUPPORT THE LITTLE GUYS.
September 30, 2004
Dennis J.
Fremont , California
Looking for a new place to eat we stumbled across Sneakers for lunch. I too, tried the "You've got to be kidding" burger and it was fantastic. We've been back and I tried the Avocado BLT and the hat trick appetizer platter. This place is now on my "eat at regularly" list. Great service, good prices, and the food is outstanding!
September 23, 2003
IF YOU LIKE TGIF OR CHILIS, OR APPLEBEES, YOU WILL LOVE SNEAKERS THEY ARE IN THE SAME CLASS OF RESTAURANT BUT DO A MUCH, MUCH BETTER JOB. tHE QUALITY IS VERRY EVIDENT. YOU WON'T BE DISAPOINTED.....
September 4, 2001
I AM NEW TO THE AREA AND SNEAKERS WERE RECCOMENDED TO ME BY MY COWORKERS. I LOVE THIS PLACE. I GO BACK 3-4 TIMES A WEEK AND EVERY TIME THE FOOD IS GREAT AND THE SERVICE IS PERFECT. THE GIRLS ARE FUN TO WATCH ALSO. GREAT BEER SELECTION. TRY IT YOU WILL LIKE IT.
August 20, 2001
Had lunch with family on Saturday afternoon, we had to wait a few minutes for a table but let me tell you it was worth the wait. the service was fantastic and the food was just as good. They really went all out for our kids. My son now wants to go to Sneakers all the time rather than his old favorite Mc Donalds. (if you have kids you know what a high rating that is) Sneakers is now our family dinner spot.
January 17, 2001
Anthony M.
Redwood City , California
All right, this place totally surprised me. My wife and I were driving around Redwood City trying to find a good place for a bite. I've seen this place before but never actually went in. ( It just doesn't look inviting from the outside especially since its supposed to be a bar.) They have a really big menu which I always like. The food of course is burgers, little pizzas, sandwiches, ribs, etc. But again, large selection. I got the carne assada even though I knew it was risky in a non-Mexican restaurant. The waiter recommended it to me very highly (he was Mexican so I believed him.) It was really good. Since then we have tried the burgers, chicken wings, other sandwiches, etc. Everything has been really great. The service was very good in terms of personality. I did not notice that it was slow (as others said) but each time I went I wasn't in a major hurry. (Although I don't like waiting around excessively any mo ... more
1 | 2 | 3  Next >