Mobo Sushi

Santa Cruz, CA

Category: Sushi

Recent Reviews for Mobo Sushi
February 18, 2001
This is one of my favorite restaurants. Whenever I return to CA, I make a purposeful trip to Santa Cruz, just to eat here. Their vegetarian sushi menu is extensive AND each one, very delicious. I may start with just 2 or 3 rolls, but I soon order many more, as I remember how wonderful each roll tastes. The Guido is a must-have!!!
August 30, 2000
Absolutely the BEST vegetarian sushi menu in the county. My favorite restaraunt!!!
June 1, 2000
Good tasting sushi, good variety of items on menu, including hot fish dishes. Four sushi combo plates to choose from for newcomers. Hotboxes are a good choice. One catch: a friend claimed that a ginger fish dish was way overgingered. Atmosphere is somewhat hip. Tables are kinda squeezed together. You need reservations unless going at off times. Get there from Front St (along the river) and park in 3-story garage or in big grocery store lot.
June 1, 2000
DP S.
Santa Cruz , California
Great sushi at good prices....it has always been clean when i go there which is often...one of three great sushi places in santa cruz, service is always fast and friendly, great selection
May 3, 2000
Amy A.
Campbell , California
The food here is not very good. And to make matters worst, the place isn't very clean. I ate there once and after seeing the roach crawling on the floor, I made sure it was my last time.
March 14, 2000
Dexter F.
Salinas , California
Mobo has made a comeback. Great food and excellent sushi. Make sure to try the Guido and Dynamite rolls. Look for the Lunch special daily. Great deal for around $7.50.