Toshi's Sushiya

oak park , Illinois
April 30, 2009
Joy K.
Juneau , Alaska
Greetings I know this mail, will come to you as a surprise you sir, due to we don’t know each other in person, but by the grace of God we are going to know our self better before the end of this transaction and profitable to both parties, I am Joy kwame, the son of late Chris Johnson, My father was a very wealthy cocoa merchant based in Ghana, the economic capital of Accra. He was poisoned to death by his business associates on one of their outing to discuss on a business last seven years.My mother is sick since October 1999; my father took me so special, before the death of my father last seven years, in a private hospital here in Ghana . He secretly called me on his bed side and told me that he deposited two consignment boxes containing Gold and sum of four million United State Dollars cash left in Security Company here in Ghana, that he used my name as the next of kin in depositing of the two consignment boxes. He also explained to me that it is because of this wealth that h ... more
March 26, 2008
D R.
Fredericton , New Brunswick
Great sushi in a traditional atmosphere. Highly recommend this place
June 20, 2005
"Toshi's Sushiya" WAS one of, if not the, best sushi restaurants in the area. I say "was" since it is now closed. There is another sushi restaurant there, and they are very good also.
March 8, 2004
Kohler M.
moses lake , Washington
On of the best sushi that I have eaten. The food is very fresh and the staff there are superb.
January 30, 2001
Satoshi N.
Redwood City , California
This is the best sushi restaurant in the Bay Area. The fish is fresh, and I have never been disappointed. I wish they had a bigger place though. On most nights, expect to wait for a table, unless you call two days in advance for reservations. The wait, however, is worth it. This is the place I take my parents when they visit.
March 6, 2000
Eric W.
December 6, 1999
If you enjoy good Sushi, this is the place to go in Silicon Valley. I think I know a little about Sushi since my brother is a Sushi Chef, not in this area though. If you go there after 7pm, chances are you must wait for 10-30minuts, but it is worth the wait. Be patient if it is crowded because Sushi, Sashimi and non-cooked appetizers are prepared by Toshi-san (this is why 4 stars. for the food alone, 5 stars without questions). They have recently added one more Sushi chef so it should be better. For Sushi lovers, this is THE BEST in this area.
October 25, 1999
Durgesh T.
This is the best Sushi restaurant I ever had. I have been a long time customer after I found it. Their are lots of fresh fish to choose from every time
October 25, 1999
Durgesh T.
The environment was cozy and attractive, the waitresses were friendly, and the service was fairly quick.