Original Buffalo Wings

San Francisco, CA

Category: American, Burgers, Chicken

Recent Reviews for Original Buffalo Wings
February 17, 2004
The wings are your average buffalo wings dripping with sauce. The burgers, however are excellent. I recommend the California Burger with bacon. Hmmm.....
July 3, 2001
Wings are excellent and so is the service...nice family run spot...check it out...great burgers..wooohooo!!! I recommend it!
January 25, 2001
Hey everyone! We'll I read some of the other people's reviews and I'd totally disagree with those who say the wings are lacking! They are just perfect, cooked to perfection. I talked to the workers and after being deep fried they are shaken in a buffalo sauce concoction using the ultimate FRANKS red sauce. They make their own sauce every week and as many of you know FRANKS sauce is far from tobassco, like Don assumed. I've tried the hamburgers and sandwiches as I am a regular and I have nothing but good things to say. I highly recommend it!
May 8, 2000
Susan M.
Oakland , California
These are pretty good wings. I have to admit that the sauce is lacking abit but I would not turn them down. I have never had anything else there but I have heard good things from fellow diners.
November 19, 1999
There are places that serve worse wings (ok, much worse), but comparisons to great NY buffalo wings? Please. Their idea making wings hot (as in spicy) is drowning it in tabasco sauce more or less. They need to come up with/improve the sauce. There's a place in Santa Clara (or San Jose) called "Cluck-U Chicken" - now that's a great wings place.
September 5, 1997
Hey! folks, this is the closest you're going to get to authentic buffalo wings without going to New York. There are several levels of spiciness and the bleu cheese dressing and celery sticks do a great job of cleansing the palate just before you order another dozen. Wednesday's offer all you can eat(buffalo wings)and you can always go around the corner for some Ben&Jerry's (oh, my stomach)! Dress is casual and it's so much fun, you just might need a bib. Seating can be marginal at times. Check it out, I think it will become one of your favorite spots also.
March 29, 1996
If you love Buffalo wings and have been looking for a good place, look no further! This is the real thing. Plus, every Wednesday night is all-you-can-eat for around $5. The dining area is small (seats about 16-20) but you can get orders to go. And if you're lucky enough to live within their delivery radius, you're set!