Villa Coffee Shop

San Mateo, CA

Category: American

Recent Reviews for Villa Coffee Shop
April 25, 2006
Sadly, this establishment is no longer in business. It WAS an old-fashioned coffee shop, with delightful waitress "gals" -- always a good meal and good service! The sign in the window says "business opportunity . . ." one can only hope to see another great diner!
October 11, 2000
I eat here a lot. I love the service, its great. And the menu is varied and tasty. I like the Cobb Salad. All the breakfast items are great. Spaghetti and meatballs were great. Chicken marsala was huge and very good. I have eaten here at least 30 times and have never gotten a bad meal. LOVE IT!
June 13, 2000
Robyn G.
The food is good, not to be confused with great. It is also a little expensive for the portions and quality of food that you recieve. I think most of their entrees can be compared to a more expensive Denny's meal. They are fairly clean though, which is fairly uncommon for these types of joints. What bothers me most is the service. I have been to few places that offer such bad service. I do not recommend this place to anyone. Thanks! Robyn
March 10, 1996
Roy W.
Excellent Food...Lots of homemade items, especially the soups, and fresh roasted turkey sandwiches, and fresh Roast Beef Sanwiches.