Celia's

Recent Reviews for Celia's
February 13, 2005
William C.
Belmont , California
On February 13th I had a very nice lunch, consisting of a great salsa with chips, 2 beaf enciladas, a salad, beans and rice, together with a small margarita, and it was both delicious and filling, one of the best I've had in the San Francisco Bay area.
April 16, 2000
JERRY M.
San Bruno , California
All I can say is we think this Mexican Restaurant Is the GREATEST. We like all the food and love the best Margarita's made. If you like Margarita, s, give this place a try!! Celia's is a lot better than La Pinata in Burlingame.
October 10, 1999
Sue&kev M.
Celia's is the best. Their coleslaw salad & cheese enchiladas are wonderful. Never had any problems with service or their food.
July 29, 1998
Celia's has the most authentic Mexican cuisine I've tasted since the last time I was in Mexico! Infact, I think there is a Celia's in Mexico! Anyway, it's a great place to take the whole family, or to take out of town clients or guests out to lunch or dinner. It has a fun, friendly atmosphere, and promptand courtious service. Everyone there-from the hostess to the owner-will treat you like family. It was my parents favorite romantic restaurant when they were growing up, and it is now me and my fiance's favorite place too! My family also took me and all the kids there when we were little, and we had a blast! So, basically Celia's has a little bit of everything as far as atmosphere. I highly recomend it!
June 22, 1998
The food is very americanized (not authentic)! The service is terrible!! If you want a cheap, not very good/authentic meal - go there. Otherwise, the best food, atmosphere restaurant is La Pinata in Burlingame on the corner!
January 31, 1996
Bill F.
Rocklin , California
Very nice place to eat at. The food and service is also very good. If you like Mexican food give it a try.