Kelly's Restaurant

September 4, 2007
Dave S.
Waukesha , Wisconsin
April 9, 2006
Kelly's is the best restaurant I've been to. The food is so good, it's out of this world. The service was far better than you would expect. Anything on the menu is great...you can't go wrong especially with the price being so reasonable. I can't wait to go back again!!!
December 19, 2004
Jenny F.
Ottawa , Ontario
Went for lunch and we will not be back. My salad was missing ingredents both times it was brought to me. Management did not care. I guess if they are on a 2 hour wait every night my business is not important. Too bad- I am a waitress and can spread bad word fast.
January 2, 2003
This place was a great find. In trying something different, my husband and I found Kelly's. Since then we always make an effort to drop back in regularly. It has the best food in town. The service is great and there never seems to be wait to be seated. The staff is very friendly. You cant go wrong eating at Kellys, with their wide variety of food, it would be difficult to not find something pleasing to the taste buds. Dont miss this great place, you wont leave disappointed.
July 9, 2000
Colleen F.
Antioch , California
This is the place my hubbie and I go for a "special" meal - service is supurb, food is excellent, rarely ever a wait to be seated. Prices are a little high, but well worth it!!!!1
December 16, 1999
I took my wife and 2 kids to "Kellys" for my wifes birthday dinner on 12/15/99 and it turned out to be one of the best restaurants we have ever been to. It took less than 5 minutes to start eating our meals including soup, salad, and the one of the most personable waiters (Joe) I have ever had the pleasure of being served by. I can't imagine finding a more pleasant atmosphere and the people there including AL the owner go out of their way to make you feel like family. I recommend it for special occasions, a family or friend Dinner party or just a meal you can't beat.Between us we had NY steak Salmon, Chicken & Fetocchini Alfredo, and it was all so good we ended up sharing each others dinners! The meat melts in your mouth, all food is prepared expertly, and you will not go home hungry. Go give it a try, if for no other reason just to meet "Joe"..... Thank you "Joe"... The Strattons Antioch, Ca
October 6, 1997
This is an excellent restaurant and the owner is right there working and he even cooks some nights. They have excellent food!!! They also have a card room right next door between the bar and the restaurant. Try it its fun!!! Al is the owners name.
February 23, 1996
Kerry I.
The food is very good. The service is almost perfect and friendly. It is a very nice semi-formal night out.