Nation's Giant Hamburgers

Recent Reviews for Nation's Giant Hamburgers
November 30, 2006
Sean M.
tacoma , Washington
Great food great service & great atmosphere. You have got to try these burgers.
September 22, 2000
Russell M.
Oakland , California
This place is my reward when I eat well for a month or so. I love their burgers and relish their delicious cheesecake. The cheeseburgers are amazing. I get them with everything on them and cut back on the slab of onion. There is a slight sweetness in the dressing. The bun is toasted.
May 8, 1997
Scrumptious food--not just hamburgers, cheeseburgers, milk shakes, and fries. They have awesome breakfasts and the BEST pies in the world. Mmm Mmm...good. I wish I could go right now (too bad I am across the country). When my flight comes in, though, the first place I am going is Nation's (I am dead serious). It is a perfect place for the college student, senior citizens, young families, dates, and even business meetings. I love it there!! And the employees are very nice. Come and try it..."It's got to be a Nation's!"
December 4, 1996
Nations is a great place to get a great cheeseburger. The burgers are freshly cooked so they are hot when you bite into them. Always recommend a slice of pie afterwards Get the lemon or the strawberry cheesecake.