Village Host Pizza

Recent Reviews for Village Host Pizza
October 13, 2008
Linda J.
Napa , California
VHP has one of the best pizzas around. The crust is perfect, not too thin or thick. Toppings are plentiful. The cheeseburger and chicken sandwiches are delicious too! The restaurant is always clean and staff friendly. I have never had a problem with my phone order and we order alot.
September 17, 2007
Balthazar B.
San Carlos , California
3 reviews , 1 photo
Village Host pizza is the best in my opinion. I've been eating here for about 20 years, and can't get enough. Their crust is like none other. The sauce is very zesty (<-although I hate that word) but not overdone. The way the cheese melts on the pizza is like a little slice of heaven. The pizza here is the perfect thickness. I can't stand pizza that is thin and chewy like bubble gum. Village Host has a wonderful small town environment, and the employees are very friendly. Great delivery service as well.
February 8, 2005
I have been eating here for 30 years, and my family has dined here even longer. GREAT pizza. I make a special point of eating here every time I return home. I have literally eaten here hundreds of times, both eating in and taking out, and I can't recall having my order screwed up. Huge fan!
June 2, 1998
Great Pesto Chicken sandwich. Really good pizza. If you are going to get the pizza to go, DO NOT, order it over the phone. Order the pizza in person, and take it home. I have made four phone orders, and all four have been wrong. Wrong as in, missing the peperoni on a peperoni and mushroom. Wrong as in, ordering a large and being given a small. Wrong as in, being given my pizza with a seperate container of an ingredient and being told that they forgot to put this on, but here ya go. But I have to forgive, because it really is a good pizza.