Double Rainbow

Url: barg_gif

Category: Ice Cream

Recent Reviews for Double Rainbow
December 18, 2001
Evidently there have been some changes at Double Rainbow since Donn's review almost four years ago. The ice cream is admittedly a cut above Baskin-Robbins. However, the prices are too high for the little you get for Double Rainbow to continue to merit the four and five stars it's received in the past.
February 4, 1998
I have been eating ice cream here for two years now, and I love it! My favorite flavor is "Lechee Nut" -- they are the only place that I know of that has it. The folks there are really kind. Bought an ice cream cake there for someone's birthday and they delivered excellent service.
March 26, 1997
The ice cream was to die for!!! I have since moved to Houston, Texas and cannot find a single ice cream parlor that is comparable to the Double Rainbow. The place is located on a quaint street near University Ave. The staff is friendly and the restaurant is clean. I will make it a point to go there each time I visit the area.
February 14, 1997
Everything they have here is scrumptious! The ice cream is the best I've ever had. It's creamy and full of flavor. Their sandwiches are delicious. The cookies and pastries they have are some of the best around. I especially love their ice cream sundae and banana boat. If you haven't tried it, you really ought to!
February 4, 1997
The BEST ice cream I've ever had!!! Nothing like it out here on the East coast. I'm moving to California!
June 26, 1996
I've never tried the sandwiches; I'm rating the ice cream. This is fantastic ice cream and the frozen Yogurt is the best I've had. This place is a half block off University Ave in downtown. This is the best ice cream I've had since the gelato I tasted in Italy. The only down side is the seating is limited and lacks ambiance.