Firefly

Recent Reviews for Firefly
April 12, 2006
CD P.
Charlottesville , Virginia
I would put this place in the small and cozy category, a bit off the normal food map, but definitely worth the trip. Tables are simple, but the menu is wonderful. Hard to imagine how a small place like this with this great food can survive, but it seems to be always busy. Highly recommended.
October 31, 2005
Robert J.
tucson , Arizona
I have eaten at Firefly a few times, and have had nothing but great food and courteous service. I would recommend the entire menu. It is a great restaurant at a great price.
July 10, 2000
D.
I try to get to this restaurant monthly--and I neither live nor work in San Francisco. I love that it is tucked away in a very nondescript neighborhood off the beaten track. I have never been disappointed by the food. The menu changes often (I don't think I've ordered the same thing twice!) and full of imaginative combinations of flavors and textures. The staff is very congenial and accommodating. The decor is eclectic, whimsical and fun (you have to see the bathroom!) Go early and parking is less of a problem and you can usually get a seat at the bar without reservations (best seat in the house!)
December 30, 1999
Soth G.
Excellent
December 16, 1999
We live in the neighborhood and this is the restaurant of choice for special occasions. I took my wife there for her birthday and they made it special for her by the excellent service and the well prepared food. The menu is short but each dish is unique.
March 7, 1998
Dave D.
Chambersburg , Pennsylvania
Reservations are a must and almost required a week or so in advance. Seating is not a large area, tables and chairs. There were four in our party. Very limited menu, but extremely well prepared and presented. Potstickers were delicious, my wife's choice was Blue Nose Seabass and felt it was EXCELLENT. Other dishes were Lamb and Beef, everyone at the table truly enjoyed their meal. Once again presentation, service and catchy flavors were all enjoyed. This may be a hard place to find as it is out of the mainstream area, parking can be a problem as you must park on the neighborhood streets.