Ristorante Ideale

4.1/5.0

1309 Grant Ave. (x St. Vallejo)

San Francisco, CA

Category: Italian

Recent Reviews for Ristorante Ideale
November 28, 2005
Dave S.
Waukesha , Wisconsin
I thought this restaurant was just great. The food was excellent and the service was outstanding. We didn't care for the wine we originally selected and the waiter recommended an excellent substitution. Everyone enjoyed the food.I highly recommend this restaurant.
May 16, 2004
Gianni F.
san francisco , California
I thought this restaurant was just great. The food was excellent and the service was outstanding. We didn't care for the wine we originally selected, and the waiter recommended an excellent substitution. Everyone enjoyed the food.I highly recommend this restaurant
June 28, 2000
The most authentic food outside of Italy!!! Home-made pastas, fresh fish, cool atmosphere, friendly service. The best Italian in San Francisco - no doubt!
January 7, 2000
outstanding food, service and ambiance. as a frequent frequent traveller to italy, this is as authentic as it gets without the expensive trip to europe.
January 7, 2000
Outstanding food, service and ambiance. as a frequent traveller to italy, this is as authentic as it gets, without the expensive trip to europe! Succulent food and Desserts too!! Two Thumbs Up and then some....