Pacific

Recent Reviews for Pacific
July 26, 2012
Tina H E.
Ashburn , Virginia
Pacific-Rim closed awhile ago. We loved this place so much, we had our wedding reception here. They also hosted several New Year's Eves with music and great, great food. Eventually though, something happened and the place got kinda filthy and the food quality sank. I think this coincided with Tommy the very excellent manager's illness, and his absence for day-to-day management. On top of that the proliferation of restaurants increased the competition, then the economy sank. And the owner suffered through a costly divorce. By the time they closed, we had stopped going - but we had many many happy memories of the good times and fantastic food.
April 13, 2007
JMC G.
Washington , District of Columbia
've tried this place twice and I think this place is excellent. Enjoyed my appitizers, entree and desert. Save room for their desert.
December 12, 2003
Woody V.
Reston , Virginia
I mostly have lunch here when I can drag people out to Sterling for lunch. Once they've eaten here I don't have to drag too hard to get them to come back. Great food, great atmosphere, great service and a great place to have a conversation. It's a great "first date" type of restaurant. The pork satay is one of my favorites. Give it a try, 'nuff said.
December 5, 2000
Steph T.
Sterling , Virginia
I just can't seem to steer myself away from their pad thai....I order it practically every time I go there. Their seafood curry and lemongrass chicken is also outstanding. They have huge portions and you never go home hungry. And if you don't like asian fusion food, you can also find a simple teriyaki steak on the menu. There is something for everyone here.
March 17, 2000
Byron M.
A little pricey but really great service and food. I enjoy all the different types of asian food and the presentation is very good to say the least. A great place for a business luncheon and also great place for a romantic dinner for two. These people understand presentation.
December 21, 1999
This is one of my new finds -- and a great place! Their food and service is exceptional. Being Asian myself, I tend not to like many of the "fusion" type places. At Pacific though, thier food is authentic *and* interesting... and beautifully presented too. I've been here for a social lunch, a business lunch and a wonderful, intimate meal with my husband. It was suitable for all of these occaisions, and the food/service was consistenly outstanding. Being a city snob, I am amazed that this level of quality exists "way out there." The pork satay, calamari, mahi-mahi, garlic-barbeque-pork, and beef with lemon grass are my particular favorites. They do parties too! (Do I sound like an ad or what? Not related to anyone there, though.)