Seven Seas Restaurant

May 12, 2006
John S.
ketchikan , Alaska
May 2, 2006
I've only ever had one thing on the menu at the Seven Seas (7 Seas on the sign out front) because it is so good I dream about it for months and I can't stand not to have it every time I go: the Ciopinno. Outstanding! A deep bowl of red-brothed seafood--and what a broth! By itself I would order it! But hidden beneath the waves are at least two of everything: crab, clams, mussels, white fish, scallops, shrimp, oysters--I'm leaving something out. Wonderful! Fresh and delicious--and the broth makes it all into heaven. Wear casual, the restaurants not the thing--the Ciopinno is! There are people from other states who order it long distance. When you leave there you'll feel like you're up to your eyeballs in glorious seafood. Don't miss it!
May 1, 2006
W F.
dandridge , Tennessee
We visit here when we had a buisiness trip to San Francisco Good service, good atomosphere.Eggs benedict is great!
May 12, 1997
I first encountered this gem on my honeymoon, in 1971 ... this experience, above all others, is what I remember most of my post- nuptial celebrations. Irrespective of the monumental discomfort and inconvenience of a five hour transcontinental flight, the cioppino alone tempts me in a most tantalizing manner. I take special delight in recommending this place to all my friends and associates who vacation in the bay area ... they are never disappointed.
May 6, 1996
During the last trip we enjoyed the Seafood. Great place, friendly people, I'll come again.
April 4, 1996
I have eaten there three times for breakfast and have yet to be disappointed. I would strongly recommend their sea food omlete with a side of salsa and their excellent coffee with sour dough bread. Service was quite good..
March 30, 1996
my favorite place -- great food
March 4, 1996
We visit here when we had a buisiness trip to San Francisco Good service,good atomosphia.Eggs benedict is yummy! The place you must go in sausalito.