Tony's Seafood Restaurant

Recent Reviews for Tony's Seafood Restaurant
May 12, 2006
John S.
ketchikan , Alaska
Great drive from SF on a cold and rainy day. Once you get there, Tony's is a small, rustic building sitting atop Tomales Bay. It's nice and tosty inside from the in-door BBQ. The BBQ'd Oysters are absolutely incredible! Steamer clams are also great. Can't tell you much about the rest of the menu, as I totally love the oysters. Bring cash! On one of my first visits a fwe years back, the didn't accept credit cards. Fortunately, we were able to scrape together enough for the bill. Unfortunately, we had to stiff the waitress on the tip. We make it up to her on our next visit.
May 8, 2006
A perfect Road House. I heard they specialized in Oysters and why would you order anything else in Marshall? So, we split two plates of oysters. One set of raw the other BBQ. The BBQ are to die for! The fries aren't too bad either as I recall. Really good service for a road house type eatery.
February 17, 2005
March 14, 1996
Gene R.
Tony's is located in Tomales on hwy. 1. Great oldtime feeling with creaky floors and all. Only open on Friday, Saturday and Sunday so the seafood has to be fresh!!! Good sevice and good food. Great B-B-Qued Oysters and good amount of tasty food on your plate. Great View. Family Atmosphere. Wonderful drive getting there. How can you go wrong?