My Thai Restaurant

Recent Reviews for My Thai Restaurant
May 12, 2006
John S.
ketchikan , Alaska
Their correct phone number is 456-4455. I'm not ready to submit a full review, but they are excellent... At least as good as or better than all of the other San Rafael, San Anselmo, and Fairfax Thai Restaurants that I've tried other than Signature Thai (San Rafael), and Orchid Thai, (San Anselmo), and Royal Thai (San Rafael).
June 14, 2004
Karla V.
San JOse , California
Average atmosphere. Comfy seating! though could use a good cleaning! Ordered the sweet potato in coconut flour breading. Very tasty! Couldn't tell it was coconut flour as there was no coconut taste, but the combo with the sweet potatoes was excellent! Ordered the basil tofu and the sweet & sour tofu dishes. Both very flavorful! Thai iced tea was excellent! Couldn't had tasted any better actually. Service was good. Could had been better considering we were only one of 3 tables filled, but it was nothign to complain about overall. Will return if I happen to crave Thai again when in Marin.
June 16, 2000
Richard L.
San Rafael , California
All the dishes we have had here are very good. Typical Thai atmosphere and a bit better service than most.
February 21, 2000