Bamyan Afghan Restaurant

Category: Afghan

Recent Reviews for Bamyan Afghan Restaurant
May 20, 2008
m28500
Hello My name is joy, i saw your profile today and became intrested in you, It give me a great pleassure to write you i will also like to know you more, and if you can send an email to my email address, i will give you my pictures here is my email address (joyand500@yahoo.com) I believe we can move from here! Awaiting for your mail to my email address above joy. (Remeber the distance , colour or age does not matter but love matters alot in life)
May 12, 2006
John S.
ketchikan , Alaska
January 30, 2005
Ohmygosh! We just happened on this restaurant on the way to the show. The show was wonderful but dinner was fabulous! I had a dish that contained spinich, lamb and rice that was out of this world!!! My companions and I will never forget that evening and the delicious food!!!
May 4, 2000
Bernard H.
San Jose , California
it's a nice, pleasant place where my friend david yee n' i go 4 lunch 1nce in a while. dave introduced it to me. yes, i like this restaurant. 3 stars is a good rating from me. 2day, i had the "mantu" 4 the 1st time. yah, it's like korean "mandoo" or chinese "shwei giao" or taiwanese "dwi giao" or what americans call "potstickers." yes, like those; but they r filled w/ loose seasoned ground meat. yes, very, very, very tasty. i've had all sorts of other dishes there 2 in the past. i have never been disappointed. 1 thing tho', i feel the portions r 2 small. i really wish they'd serve bigger portions. the lunches come w/ a small green salad w/ a very tasty mustardy dressing. the server's always nice, friendly, n' polite. it's a very cultural n' classy atmosphere, lots of artwork.
August 13, 1999
This is the best Afgan food I have ever had. The beef kabobs are superb. The lamb kabobs are delicious. The chicken kabobs are also very well done. The kabobs come with seasoned rice. This restaurant is purely amazing. The setting is fabulous as well and it has a great location.
November 25, 1996
Dennis P.
I've had the lamb kabobs here many times and they've always been delicious. I've also eaten some of their appetizers, and they were good too. If you like an open, airy but ethnic feel, you'll like the decor. They have beautiful afghan tapestries on the walls and it adds warmth to the place. My only concern is that never seem busy at lunch. Maybe the place is busier at dinner.