Boulevard

Very good food
March 26, 2008
D R.
Fredericton , New Brunswick
Great food and great service! You won't be disappointed. Beautiful inside.
December 6, 2007
Sharon D.
Lafayette , California
We finally visited Boulevard after many years of planning to go "eventually". The decor was beautiful. I remember reading that one charateristic of a great restaurant is lighting that flatters women. Well, definitely the case here, as elegant as any high restaurant in any major city such as New York or Paris Service was also excellent. Prompt and attentive without being fawning or intrusive. Probably one of the best restaurants for service in the city. The only negative --- the good is good, but not jaw dropping outstanding. The appetizers were wonderful - husband had sea scallops, I had lobster and crab stuffed calamari. Sauces and accompaniments were all perfect. But the entrees.....my sea bass was perfectly cooked, but very remarkable. For $34 I expected something special, like you might get at Aqua or Farallon. Husband's filet mignon was delicious, but just nothing special about it. The dessert menu and extensive after dinner drink menu is sublime. We had a chocolat ... more
September 4, 2007
Dave S.
Waukesha , Wisconsin
The food was excellent with the portions just about right. Service was excellent and speedy. I liked the decor of the place, it seemed to match their style quite well. I will go back again.
August 16, 2006
Gregory C.
Denver , Colorado
Worth the high prices & long wait. A good example of what a "Five Star" restaurant should be.
June 7, 2006
Nancy S.
San Francisco , California
247 reviews , 1 photo
Wonderful restaurant! Went last night for my Mom's birthday, and we were not disappointed. Our server, Kevin, was one of the best we have ever had...attentive, but not pretentious or overbearing. We shared an appetizer, the scallops, which were done to perfection. We had the filet mignon (excellent), the duck which I was told was the best she had ever eaten, and the prime rib pork chop which was also superb. Desserts were also exceptional. We had the 3 choices, one chocolate, one strawberry shortcake and one cheesecake and they were also presented beautifully and tasted great! Dinner is pricey, but so worth it as the food and service are excellent. I will definitely be going here again. Oh, two other things. There is a flat rate valet parking cost of $10 for dinner (reasonable) and if you have a reservation, they don't keep you waiting which is unheard of in SF!
March 21, 2006
Thomas S.
San Francisco , California
122 reviews , 2 photos
Ate a mid-week lunch here with 2 others. Even with reservations we were seated in the crowded bar at a too small of a table. All 3 of us were in suit & tie business attire, so we didn't get the "bum shuffle", the place was just too busy. Place was mayhem. Had bar patrons brushing up against me during the meal. Food was good. We had 2 drinks each. Lunch bill of $280 plus tip. I'm way out of my normal league here value-wise. I appreciate seeing the toniest people in San Francisco looking fabulous in the booths. This is a premium spot, lovely room, and good cuisine, but the price of admission is too steep for me.
March 4, 2006
Jeff J.
ottawa , Ontario
Great food and servers will give you all the little history and other info on certain dishes and the resturant itself. Well worth the trip and the bill.
December 1, 2005
Angel G.
Watertown , New York
A very nice place. The food was excellent with the portions just about right. Service was excellent and speedy. Loved the decor of the place, it seemed to match their style quite well. Will go back again..
November 11, 2005
Mike S.
oak park , Illinois
I've been here several times and it has been exceptional every time. After all these years it still remains at the top of my list. The food is always excellent and the service is even better. It's amazing how consistent this place is. They never cease to amaze. I definetly recommend it!
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6  Next >