Vito's Pizza

Recent Reviews for Vito's Pizza
April 14, 2007
JMC G.
Washington , District of Columbia
Top notch pizza that is very good, but I'm a very hard to please pizza eater as I have been spoiled in having tasted some of the best. It's top 25 pizza.
January 21, 2007
JMC G.
Washington , District of Columbia
Pretty good pizza; I agree that the sauce good use a bit more spice, and go for the thin crust.
October 27, 2006
Unknown's review on February 17, 2006 is completely wrong! This place is great.
February 17, 2006
Cardboard crust, plastic cheese and sub-standard toppings. Completely beyond awful.
June 3, 2005
Ken I.
Castro Valley , California
For dinner, I split a large combination pizza ($3 off a large 5-topping pizza on Fridays). It was a thin crush pizza with pepperoni, sausage, olives, mushrooms and onions (if I recalled them all correctly). The crust was actually pretty good especially since I usually like thick crust styles. I noticed quite a few people getting pizzas to go but the restaurant seemed a bit sparse with just one TV to pep up the surroundings.
September 20, 2004
I walked in almost 10 years ago and ordered a pizza. I'm from the east coast and I know the differance between the real thing and what they call pizza on the west coast. The pizza at Vito's is the best pizza you will find west of Brooklyn. I have come back to buy my pizza, pasta, antapasta, and cutlets ever since. Thank you Benni and Willie for bringing me back home ever time I walk in the joint. Ciao Bella, scotti!
September 20, 2004
The pizza is great; the service is beyond great! This is real Italian pizza and you eat among friends. If you catch the owner he may provide you a story from the odl country. Definetly your Soprano type of place.
September 20, 2004
One of the few places in the Bay Area that serves pizza by the slice, and these are big New York style slices. <br> Very informal ambiance. The owner Benny will get to know you if you come in often, and he'll make a special pie for you.
September 18, 2004
I am glad that I happened to find this place!! I had Tortellini Alfredo and a salad, and it was GREAT!! They do not make the boring dishes that you can always taste in some other restaurant. They have their originality, and you can even see them make pasta doughs. I am happy with their service as well, and I DO RECOMMEND you to come and try their delicious Italian Cuisine!! arigato!!
September 18, 2004
We've been eating here, happily, for years. Gary, the New York native, says this is the only place on the west coast that's as good as the pizza he remembers from his childhood. Sandy, the SoCal native, has been to New York and knows what he means (although she doesn't quite understand the obsession, having been raised on burritos). Anyway, this is pretty much the only place we agree on when it's time to eat pizza. We hope to continue eating here, happily, for many more years to come. Thanks, Vito's!
1 | 2 | 3  Next >