Varsity

Recent Reviews for Varsity More
May 20, 2008
Jason W.
calhoun , Georgia
Lovvvvvvvvvvvvve their P.C.'s and chili burgers :) I would reccomend this place to anyone as it is a landmark here in GA next to the big chicken.
March 15, 2008
Jon S.
Winston , Georgia
7 reviews , 1 photo
Great -- AbSoLUtely the BEST chili dawgZ you will find on this planet, and maybe the Universe! The Varsity was one of my favorite places to eat in Hot'Lanta whenever I was there. I almost always got two chili dogs (or one "Heavy Dawg" - ... more
June 12, 2007
Joy A.
Baltimore, Maryland Atlan , Maryland
All i can say is.....YUCK!
June 2, 2007
Linsy B.
Madison , Tennessee
101 reviews , 1 photo
This place is crazy!!! The service is always excellent and they are on top of your orders...the food is delicious as well for a fast food like atmosphere.
March 22, 2006
Sam B.
Marietta , Georgia
While I normally dislike this type of food, I always enjoy my meals here when I am dragged in by a friend. The flavor and qualtity are outstanding. Try the onion rings!
March 7, 2006
Glenn H.
Alpharetta , Georgia
I'm sorry I know it is an Atlanta icon, but I was totally disappointed.
April 16, 2005
I have had free hotdogs that were better than that. With all of the hype that surrounds this place it was very disappointing to actually try.
July 14, 2004
A S.
Thomaston , Georgia
I always go there before I go to Turner Field to see theBraves in Action. The overall service is 100% outstanding. They have good double cheeseburgers with fried onion rings and fries too. They sure get your food prepped quick too.
July 3, 2004
K B.
California
I lived in Atlanta for about four years. I still miss the Varsity. My father who went to Georgia Tech used to tell me how great the place was and he was right. You don't go there for health food but you go there to have a good time with the st ... more
June 2, 2004
Brad B.
Columbia , South Carolina
It a unique burger joint. I compare it to the Beacon in Spartenburg. A bit greasy but tasty and just what you expect. Hey, they've been in business for over 30 years so they must do something right.
If you are the owner of Varsity or want to be responsible for updating the content of this listing, click here
If this place has closed, let us know in a review.