The Old Spaghetti Factory

Category: Italian

Recent Reviews for The Old Spaghetti Factory More
September 6, 2007
Indianapolis , Indiana
Great food. Great Atmosphere. Just a wonderful all-around place to bring your family for lunch or dinner. Love the trolley in the middle of the restaurant.
February 8, 2007
Indianapolis , Indiana
This place has been around forever. However, I don't really like their food. I think there are better places to head for Italian food.
November 13, 2005
Leslie S.
Martinsville , Indiana
This is a great place to eat. The price, food, and service is great. I love the seating and lamps. I really enjoy the atmosphere and how it is close to the circle center mall. But my favorite thing of all is the complimentary spumoni ice cream at ... more
November 5, 2005
The Old Spaghetti Factory is a very good place to eat while shopping in downtown Indy. If there is a wait, which there usually is, we just go over to the Circle Center Mall and look around. The most time we have waited is about 45 min. But it is w ... more
March 23, 2005
Jay R.
Galva , Illinois
February 23, 2005
Ace1969 D.
Manheim , Pennsylvania
I love this place, always have. I prefer the sample plate that gives you pasta with 3 types of sauce. This is a fun place for a couple or a family. Weekdays will be less of a wait than the weekend, but a good location to take a walk from after ... more
May 14, 2004
Indianapolis , Indiana
Pretty good food with a great atmosphere. I think I saw something that looked like a train car in the middle of the restaurant. Could be a good gimmick for the kids. Lunch is very fast.
April 16, 2004
Carl J.
Indianapolis , Indiana
This place is fun!! The food is great and the ambiance is wonderful. Try to sit in the caboose if you can. Great for dates or family dining during the day.
April 2, 2004
March 22, 2004
Mark S.
indianapolis , Indiana
I like the service at old spaghetti factory. The price was right for most items. However the food is kind boring for me. But it is the perfect place to take family who dont have much of a sense of adventure to them.
If you are the owner of The Old Spaghetti Factory or want to be responsible for updating the content of this listing, click here
If this place has closed, let us know in a review.
Recent Fans of The Old Spaghetti Factory More