Tastee Sub Shop

Recent Reviews for Tastee Sub Shop More
January 6, 2009
Brenda W.
New York , New York
Wanted to leave a note to say it's still as good as ever here! I've visited on a few occasions now and still haven't been disappointed!
March 18, 2008
Brenda W.
New York , New York
I have to agree with the previous reviews - really excellent place, and amazing value, I dont think anything else needs saying.
January 19, 2008
Bob O.
edison , New Jersey
Was just there today. Crowded. I wish they would put more meat on the sub though. Don't try keeping the price down by giving less meat. Pile it and people will pay.
March 23, 2007
Bill H.
New Jersey
One of the best NJ has to offer. It's just no name meats and cheeses on good bread. NJ is famous for Boars Head but you will not find that here.
January 29, 2007
Kathy K.
Lewistown , Pennsylvania
I live in PA but grew up in Edison, NJ and I miss Tastee Sub Shop so much that I've actually driven the 3 and a half hours to go there just for one of their subs! I wish they offered franchises, I'd open one up here in PA!
November 16, 2006
This is the best sub shop I have ever been to. I've been a loyal customer for 25 years, since I was 12 years old. I no longer live in NJ, but whenever I visit, I make every effort to get a Tastee sub. I converted my wife too.
October 10, 2006
This is by far the best sub shop EVER. I have not had anything remotely close to the quality of Tastee Subs. If there were a possible ten stars, that would be my vote.
May 2, 2006
Steve H.
Titusville , Florida
The subs at this place are legendary, just read the other reviews if you don't believe me! It has changed names a few times over the years, and has never lost it's quality throughout. The best turkey subs are here along with side salads.
April 29, 2006
I've been going to Tastee Sub for nearly 10 years now. I don't live in Edison but we drive there anyway, just for the ssubs.
February 25, 2006
I grew up on Hillcrest Ave...right around the block from Tastee Sub Shop...now that I live in Tampa, FL, I know tht I have NEVER had a sub as good as Tastee Subs!! My brother sent my parents some t-shirts from "Tastee Subs" and they are ... more
If you are the owner of Tastee Sub Shop or want to be responsible for updating the content of this listing, click here
If this place has closed, let us know in a review.
Recent Fans of Tastee Sub Shop