Steakhouse

Recent Reviews for Steakhouse
September 7, 2006
John B.
fall river , Massachusetts
The food was great, I cant find one thing about the place I dont like. I actually took one of the waitresses on a date that night, we actually ate there! Super experience! It was the best I have had in a long time.
January 6, 2004
Jason D.
Rockport , Maine
Yum, yum, yum! Although it's called The Steakhouse, don't overlook the seafood and other entree's on the menu- all are delicious. Warning- get there EARLY in the summer or else you'll be having drinks in the parking lot while you ... more
February 4, 2001
I went on to the Steak House last year in September 2000. The steak I had was so delicious that it melted in my mouth. The creme brulee was a creamy sumptuous ending to a perfect meal.
October 7, 2000
Kathy S.
Rochester , New Hampshire
what can I say awesome, awesome, awesome. Rolls are great and the salad is huge with great dressing and always fresh vegetables. The steak is to die for and you will never go any place else for steak again and the blue cheese butter is the best. ... more
May 21, 2000
Scott B.
Barre , Vermont
Excellent food and service. However, the hostesses are not friendly. Several times we have asked to sit in the non-smoking section, only to have a smoker at the next table. Fortunately Maine has banned smoking in restaurants now.
If you are the owner of Steakhouse or want to be responsible for updating the content of this listing, click here
If this place has closed, let us know in a review.
Recent Fans of Steakhouse