Spiedo

San Mateo, CA

Category: Californian

Recent Reviews for Spiedo
January 15, 2003
Absolutely my favorite Peninsula Restaurant. Good food, reasonable prices, excellent service. Seafood always cooked to my liking and portions are generous. I never feel rushed!
July 10, 2000
m23378
san francisco , California
I have eaten everything on their menu. If you are looking for a very good meal for a reasonable price, I would highly recommend this restaurant. I found the service to be equally good. The carpacio is smashing with their special oil. Give it a sho ... more
June 14, 2000
Robyn G.
I am surprised that people have said that this restaurant has a price range of $10-$15 and I would strongly disagree. The service was pleasent and stuffy, just the way I like it. I had an excellent rabbit there. However, on Valentine's Day a fe ... more
March 12, 2000
S
Dined here three times. Each time, the food was absolutely excellent, and the staff was extremely friendly.
June 13, 1996
The food is on the average side, portion is a bit small if you order the pasta dishes. The waiter insisted that we should try the 'fabuleous' special dessert. It only turned out to be average. Beef sirlion was actually surprisingly good.
March 6, 1996
Solid find in San Mateo. Prices are reasonable for good food. Unfortunately, the decor takes a little away from the atmosphere - which is friendly and casual. Decent to good wine list.
If you are the owner of Spiedo or want to be responsible for updating the content of this listing, click here
If this place has closed, let us know in a review.
Recent Fans of Spiedo