Silver Spring Mining Company

Baltimore, MD

Category: American

Recent Reviews for Silver Spring Mining Company
February 24, 2006
I am a regular customer and my wife and I have never had a bad experience at this Bel Air resturant.I love the Orange Roughy, Sour Beef and the service rendered by the employees we have come in contact with.
October 15, 2005
I was not impressed with this restaurant. The crab roll appetizers were way to salty with a weird light green dipping sauce that did not match the flavor of the fried rolls. The crab meat was mushy too like it had been pureed. The salad was fresh ... more
July 19, 2005
John B.
fall river , Massachusetts
February 17, 2005
Danielle M.
washington , District of Columbia
Not a bad place to eat, the ribs were good, tender and meaty, the prices were so-so, not the best rib joint i've ever tried, but not the worst either.
January 13, 2005
Jamie W.
Albany , New York
a very good place to go with family and the ribs are out of this world will go back often
August 19, 2004
This restaurant has the BEST ribs I have ever had. The meat just falls off of the bone! Awesome! My family eat there quite a lot and have never had anything that was not very good!
June 28, 2004
This is a great place and good food. Food was served in a timely matter and the wait wasn't long at all. The crab pretzel is the best.
April 18, 2004
John D.
Sanford , North Carolina
My children liked this restaurant......I did not. The barbecue was somewhat dry and too chewy (overcooked?). I'd select a different place.....Baltimore has too many GREAT restaurants to waste your time on this one!
January 14, 2004
Eni G.
baltimore , Maryland
The quality of the food here has gone tremendously downhill in the past 5 years. Stick with the basics and you will get acceptable food. DOn't expect very much!
If you are the owner of Silver Spring Mining Company or want to be responsible for updating the content of this listing, click here
If this place has closed, let us know in a review.
Similar Restaurants