Sharky's Pizza

Recent Reviews for Sharky's Pizza
July 15, 2004
Pum69 K.
coral springs , Florida
The food is not to bad. I went shoping and felt like eating pizzaso I went in but I would not go back again especially if I am in the mood for pizza
April 21, 2004
Bill J.
Hendersonville , North Carolina
ita a pizza place what else do you expect or thats how I felt to begin with you got to hand it to em here wonderful prices and a decent pizza to boot give em a try if your pizza hunger calls while you are in the area
April 4, 2004
Aaron B.
Charleston , South Carolina
Cool place to relax after a day of shopping down town. The food is pretty good, but not spectacular. Try the calzones. Casual atmosphere with a curteous staff.
December 28, 2003
Trebor S.
Charleston, , South Carolina
Newly renovated, this small pizzeria is a good late night stop for cheap food and drinks. The crowd is very young but the food is rather enjoyable.
April 8, 2002
m13537
Food was good, but nothing spectacular. Nice place to come out of the King Street bustle and relax. Casual atmosphere. Service was excellent--friendly, courteous staff.
October 6, 2000
Tracy R.
Goose Creek , South Carolina
I thought this place was really terrible...they had a C rating on the door which I didn't notice until after I waited FOREVER for my food and ate it...they were out of mushrooms which is the only thing I care about on my pizza and the service was ... more
May 1, 2000
Patti T.
Lamar , South Carolina
I went to Sharky's pizza after experiencing a delightful carriage ride in Charleston. I enjoyed a loaded calzone and found it to be so large my husband had to help me finish it. Exceptionally good food for the money.
January 25, 2000
Paul S.
I definitely recommend the calzones. They are quite large and contain an abundant amount of fresh ingredients. They also have one in Columbia SC. The crowd is expectadly young, the college to just graduated age. Very crowded at night.
If you are the owner of Sharky's Pizza or want to be responsible for updating the content of this listing, click here
If this place has closed, let us know in a review.
Similar Restaurants