Ruam Mit Thai Cafe

Recent Reviews for Ruam Mit Thai Cafe
March 10, 2006
John D.
lawrence , Kansas
Great thai food. You will love the food and the atmosphere. You will enjoy the whole experience. I love the spicy entrees that thai food provides.
February 13, 2006
John S.
Kansas City , Missouri
July 23, 2004
Greg H.
St. Paul , Minnesota
St. Paul's best Thai...really good spices, tons of variety, but always authentic flavors, none of this fusion this and that. Very resonable as well, and very responsive to customer requests. Great service, totally worth a trip.
April 23, 2004
Joe F.
Mpls , Minnesota
Some of the Best Thai food I have ever eaten. Variety of spice level, when I asked for HOT they asked if I was sure, and when I got it it was just as I liked it VERY HOT.
January 22, 2001
Randal H.
St. Paul , Minnesota
Unlike most others with whom I have spoken, I find Ruam Mit to be rather bland and predictable. I would prefer BY FAR to dine at Taste of Thailand.
February 12, 1997
Best Thai Food in the Twin Cities. Great, hot and spicey food for half the price of Sawatdee.
If you are the owner of Ruam Mit Thai Cafe or want to be responsible for updating the content of this listing, click here
If this place has closed, let us know in a review.
Recent Fans of Ruam Mit Thai Cafe