Ronnie's Steak House

Recent Reviews for Ronnie's Steak House
March 1, 2007
Buddah L.
deltona , Florida
Our hotel was on International Drive so we liked to stay in the vicinity when we ate, this place was great
March 27, 2006
Best steak I've ever had. Service was outstanding, my glasses were never empty, wine pairing suggestions were right on. A true gem, can't wait to go back.
January 19, 2005
O P.
Vancouver , British Columbia
Absolutely Terrific !!!!! fabulous steak, perfect service, romantic atmosphere all made for a very memorable dining experience.
May 18, 2004
Steve T.
Las Vegas , Nevada
Very long wait, but worth it! The food is great, and so is the service. I had a grilled chicken sandwich that was absolutely delicious. And their spinach dip is wonderful!
April 11, 2004
Steve T.
Las Vegas , Nevada
Take a look at the pit when you come in, then be sure to glance at the 2lb steak! All of the portions are monster, and will absolutely melt in your mouth! I can't wait to go again...
March 19, 2004
Aneatra P.
cocoa , Florida
Ronnie's was wonderful. but nthey have changed over to al and alberts which is another wonderful restaurant.the restaurant is a beautiful place.
March 15, 2004
Kevin F.
Orlando , Florida
Being a local I wasnt expecting much from a tourist place on I-drive but it exceeded all my expectations. The food portions were huge and the taste matched. There are so many restuarants down here that it can get overlooked. But its definately ... more
February 29, 2004
Phil S.
cincinnati , Ohio
This place is huge. I walked in and was like woah do I need a passport. I went on vacation and will remember it when I go back. Definitly worth trying.
February 5, 2004
Came here with my family- WOW!!!!! Absolutely delicious. I'm moving house to be closer to this place- I live in the UK!!!!!!!
March 11, 2003
Exquisite food, exceptional service and an elegant atmosphere. An absolutely beautiful restaurant in every way. The food -- my party had steak, lobster, rack of lamb and Chilean Sea Bass -- was just superb. The wine selection was among the best ... more
If you are the owner of Ronnie's Steak House or want to be responsible for updating the content of this listing, click here
If this place has closed, let us know in a review.
Similar Restaurants