Rockies Diner

Recent Reviews for Rockies Diner
October 18, 2006
Joe B.
rupert , Idaho
Oh, I remember why I went back, the Cute Girls on roller skates and the fun atmosphere. This place is as close as you are going to get to a classic 50's diner in Boise. You need to check it out if you have never been.
August 17, 2005
Bob And Robin Y.
Boise , Idaho
OK, its a burger joint, but one that reflects the 50's. Fun atmosphere and fun to look around as you wait for your food - it can take some time. Nothing fancy, just burgers and fries.
November 15, 2003
Anton M.
Boise , Idaho
Good atmosphere but other than that it's a burger joint nothing special good food, good service but nothing fancy. May even come off like they are trying to make up for something in service and atmosphere.
August 3, 2003
Jim B.
boise , Idaho
I gave them an average because the food is kind of hit or miss. I have had really good meals there and I have had meals that made me wonder why I went back. Oh, I remember why I went back, the Cute Girls on roller skates and the fun atmosphere. ... more
July 30, 2000
Jan
Meridian , Idaho
Very fun atmosphere and average to good food. Service is a little slow sometimes. Great place for afternoon lunch if you have enough time to wait.
If you are the owner of Rockies Diner or want to be responsible for updating the content of this listing, click here
If this place has closed, let us know in a review.