Ridgewood Restaurant

Recent Reviews for Ridgewood Restaurant
July 30, 2008
Richard P.
Black Forest , Colorado
Ridgewood is tops: Whenever we go to the East Coast from our home in Colorado, we manage to stop in Bluff City to eat at Ridgewood. This time we brought our motorhome and bought 25 servings of bbq pork to bring back in our freezer. After going there ... more
October 10, 2007
Gary G.
Cuyahoga Falls , Ohio
I love Ridgewood BBQ!! They smoke their bbq in an old smoke house down the road. Instead of beef or pork, they smoke hams. The bbq and sauce are excellent. Their fresh cut fries are some of the best I've had and the baked beans are marvelous. I&# ... more
September 11, 2006
Glenn H.
Alpharetta , Georgia
This restraunt has been there for as long as I can remember. It has a reputation of being the best bbq in the region. However that was years ago. Several other restaraunts have just as good bbq now. It is not worth the drive to get there.
May 28, 2006
Best barbeque I've had in America in 67 years.
May 24, 2005
Cinny B.
new york , New York
the atmosphere was great and the people were very friendly.the food was tasty and I loved eating here the barbacue sauce is the best
April 18, 2004
Eric P.
Jackson , Tennessee
Absolutely outstanding food with great service. Can not stop bragging about the food. A must if you are in the area. Not to mention a great eating atmosphere.
March 29, 2004
Carol K.
castlewood , Virginia
BBQ LOVERS look no further.........this is a awesome little family rest. not a large place at all but one of the best bbq around and geat people.
August 11, 2000
Good food in a very relaxed environment....get there early so you can get a table!
June 27, 2000
Brian B.
Maryville , Tennessee
I grew up in this area and this is the best bbq around. I now live about 2.5 hours away and still would drive to get it. Don't miss this Tennessee treasure.
May 23, 2000
Debra F.
bristol , Virginia
this place has been in business as long as i know of. if you like barbacue this is the place. baked beans and all. the secret to the sauce has never been given out and is family run. l0 star.
If you are the owner of Ridgewood Restaurant or want to be responsible for updating the content of this listing, click here
If this place has closed, let us know in a review.
Recent Fans of Ridgewood Restaurant