Red Hot & Blue "Memphis Pit Bar-B-Que

Recent Reviews for Red Hot & Blue "Memphis Pit Bar-B-Q ... More
October 23, 2005
Jenn L.
toronto , Ontario
For quick, but good BBQ, this location was very good. I need a smoke pit like what they have here at home.
August 21, 2005
Live L.
Ann Arbor , Michigan
March 25, 2005
Johan A.
new york , New York
The food was ok the portions were small especially for the price.The people are pretty nice .But definitely the portions are small for the price but the food is ok.
March 18, 2002
checked places for bbq before our large group headed to Plano from califonia. Pastor Pork said REd Hot and Blue the best via an email to me. Went there at 930pm and they were out of all ribs and chicken. they ended up treating us to some munchie ... more
February 2, 2001
Barry L.
Dallas , Texas
I don't get the raving about this place. Its good, but not great. The DFW has some great BBQ, but this is not one of them.
April 27, 2000
Susan H.
Dallas , Texas
I like the hot hoochy sauce that is so hot it makes you enjoy the ice cold beer.
March 20, 2000
Ylva W.
I kept hearing about how great the barbecue was. We tried it, but it was just okey. It wasn't bad, but not all I have heard. Ribs at Tony Roma's are far better.
February 7, 1999
The ticket here is pulled pork. Slow smoked for 12 hours. The dry ribs are a treat and hard to find outside Memphis. Excellent service, great for the family.
April 17, 1998
There is no place like Memphis, Tennessee. Red Hot & Blue is a little piece of Beale Street right here in Dallas! The only place in Texas to get authentic pulled pork and dry ribs.
August 9, 1997
I WILL NEVER FIGURE OUT WHY THIS RESTAURANT IS RATED THE NUMBER ONE RESTAURANT IN THE BARBECUE CATEGORY. THE ONE AND --ONLY-- TIME THAT I EVER WENT OR WILL EVER GO, IT TOOK OVER FIVE MINUTES TO GETA WAITER. WHEN I DID GET MY FOOD ODERED AND WA ... more
If you are the owner of Red Hot & Blue "Memphis Pit Bar-B-Que or want to be responsible for updating the content of this listing, click here
If this place has closed, let us know in a review.
Similar Restaurants