Pat's Tavern

Belmar, NJ

Category: Bar

Recent Reviews for Pat's Tavern
October 7, 2004
There were quite a few fruit flies and the service was much to be desired. I wondered the whole time I was there if they even have someone clean. I would not recommend eating at this establishment.
September 23, 2004
Joan F.
ocean , New Jersey
Nice little irish pub. A good place to meet friends for drinks and appetizers after work. Also the live entertainment is always fun. you'll be glad you stopped in. A good time will be had by all.
July 16, 2002
On a friend's recommendation I gave Frugal Tuesdays at Pat's Tavern a chance. Frugal Tuesdays means all items on the menu go for $10. When I read "all items" on the menu go for $10 I became anxious with the prospect that a soda could run me $10. I ... more
October 21, 2001
m37816
ok - so its a bar, ,, but the food's really great, ,, service is casual & very accommodating both as to food prep AND small changes to dishes, ,, its not linen tablecloths but a very friendly, neighborhood bar that serves fresh food - that, in its ... more
November 18, 2000
Good food - Thursdays special was GREAT - Atmosphere is too smokey for me. This place also gets a bit noisy. There is no place to sit that is really away from the bar.
October 6, 2000
Pamela
Alberta
The place is allegedly known for using real food, especially the potatoes. However, they tasted like instant potatoes to me. The food's not bad otherwise. The decor is nice, comfortable and casual.
May 6, 2000
KIM E.
WARETOWN , New Jersey
The service is great . The food is really good . They have this special appitizer that I have only seen here called a Bloomin onion that is out of this world . Definit Irish feeling to the place and they have music and bands on the weekend.
If you are the owner of Pat's Tavern or want to be responsible for updating the content of this listing, click here
If this place has closed, let us know in a review.
Recent Fans of Pat's Tavern