Outback Steakhouse

Recent Reviews for Outback Steakhouse More
March 16, 2004
Jassa F.
Augusta , Georgia
The wait was too long. I liked the food. Did not like the waitress cussing right behind my table though... My kids were sitting right there and heard the f word enough times to repeat it all the way home in the car. Thanks.
January 21, 2004
Daniel B.
warrenville , South Carolina
i never cared for eating at any outbacks. there food is always the same, sorry. maybe that is why they keep the lights low.so you can see what you are eating.
January 14, 2004
Heather S.
Taylors , South Carolina
The portions are big and the food is always hot, but be prepared for a long wait for a table. I can't say this one is much different from any of the others in the chain. It's consistent if nothing else, though I do tend to think this one ... more
December 11, 2003
Jeff D.
Augusta , Georgia
I've always enjoyed the food here...the service is pretty good...the only real detraction for this place is the long waits to get in...but isn't that to be expected in one of the more popular places to eat??????
May 9, 2003
m37816
what do most expect when eating at a 'chain store' nosh ?, ,, this one has good management in my view, ,, which means not only onsite management but district quality control people as well, ,, sure, there's a wait - because most want t ... more
November 1, 2000
Dick H.
Martinez , Georgia
Normally there is a long wait, but that is because it is such a great place to eat. The waite staff is always friendly. Their bar drinks are excellent. Eating there is well worth the wait.
October 13, 2000
m1237
grovetown , Alaska
It has very pleasant surroundings inside, the food is pretty good. But you have to come with patience for the wait and plenty of money for the bill.
October 11, 2000
Tina R.
Crawfordville , Georgia
The wait is way to long, the staff are snotty and you never get your food the way you order it. I've been here 3 times and refuse to go back......
October 6, 2000
Linda S.
Norcross , Georgia
The service is wonderful and the steaks were good. It was one of my favorite steakhouses to visit in Augusta.
September 16, 2000
Christine G.
Shreveport , Louisiana
I can only give my assessment on this restaurant from a take-out review. I have never dined-in because the wait is so long and it is always so crowded. I have always enjoyed everything I've gotten from the take-out delivery service.
If you are the owner of Outback Steakhouse or want to be responsible for updating the content of this listing, click here
If this place has closed, let us know in a review.
Recent Fans of Outback Steakhouse More